The true value and nature of 12 COMMANDMENTS of a healthy relationship.
1. I will do my best to be the happiest person I can be.
2. I will be honest in my dealings with my partner and others without lies.
3. I will keep my agreements with unwavering commitment.
4. I will have integrity about my actions.
5. I will honor and respect all others I am in a relationship with ~ even differences.
6. I will practice patience and forgiveness for others and myself. I will listen more than speaking.
7. I will nurture my spiritual soul and that of others.
8. I will accept others for whom they are without judging them or insisting they change to suit me.
9. I will be open to suggestions and change when itís in my best interest and for all concerned.
10. I will trust in the powers that be whatever happens is for the best.
11. I will listen to others more than speaking.
12. I will ask questions to better understand, and minimize assumptions.
These are 12 COMMANDMENTS of a HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP uncovered in my journey path.
Try any one or all of these . . .and it will open up freshness in you and the relationship!
So live, too, your life in a way that you may discover the rest! Aho! . . . .